Documents Needed For Personal Tax Preparation
Form Of Identification
1. Social Security card or Social Security numbers for taxpayer(s) and dependents
2. Driver’s license, State Issued Photo ID for taxpayer(s), or Passport, Green Card)
1. First Stimulus Amount Received
2. Second Stimulus Amount Received
3. Third Stimulus Amount Received
All Income documents
1. Copy of last year’s tax return
5. Retirement Income (1099-R)
6. Social security Income (SSA-1099)
Stocks and Bonds, Withdrawals/Rollovers from IRA/401k,
2. 1099-DIV etc.
1. Form 1095-A, or
2. Form 1095-C from Employer or Healthcare Marketplace for taxpayer(s) and dependents
All Other documents to support filing
1. Mortgage interest statement Form 1098
2. Tuition/Education Loan Interest (1098-E)
3. Home Office Square Footage and Total Home Square Footage
4. Alimony Payments Received
5. Child-care, Dependent Care
6. Cash and Non-Cash Charitable Contributions
Documents Needed For Business Tax Preparation
1. All Personal Documents listed above
2. EIN if applicable
3. Name and Address of Business if different from Home Address
4. Gross Receipts/Business Sales Revenue
5. Income Statement/Balance Sheet/Cash Flow Statement (if applicable)
Expense Categories For Small Businesses
2. Type Of Vehicle, and Business Mileage, for business purposes
3. Contract Labor
4. Commission and fees
5. Cell Phone
9. Employee benefit programs
10. Health Insurance
11. Insurance (other than health)
12. Long-Term Care Insurance to be Carried to Adjustment
13. Mortgage interest
14. Other interest
15. Legal and professional services
16. Office expense
17. Pension and profit sharing
18. Rent or lease of equipment
19. Rent or lease of property
20. Repairs and maintenance
22. Taxes and licenses
24. Meals (50%) Enter 100% of the expenses.
25. Meals (80%) Enter 100% of the expenses.
27. Wages (less employment credits)
28. Employee Payroll FICA Taxes (Soc. Security Tax, Medicare Tax)
3 Easy Ways To Send Your Tax Documents;
You can easily and securely Email your documents or snap pictures of your documents with your mobile phone and Email to: Fastcash@taxgenius.org
Call (678) 865-8497 and we will email you a link for you to upload your documents through our secure portal
3. Cell Phone/Tablet
Upload documents to our secure portal from your mobile device or tablet at the link: Here
Complete 50% Deposit For Tax Preparation Fees
Once your documents are sent, please feel free to process the 50% deposit and we can get started right away.
1.) Make payments using CashAp, PayPal, Venmo, and Zelle. The Tax Genius User Id is (313) 303-9737 or if you prefer
2.) Make payments using Credit card, you can use the link here Tax Genius Of Atlanta LLC | Payments. Leave invoice number field blank.
Sign Your Tax Documents Remotely And E-file
1.) We will review your results with you by phone call or video conference, and walk you through your tax return step by step to answer any questions.
2.) You will receive a link by email to e-sign your tax documents
3.) We can e-file or paper file your Federal, State, and Local Tax returns and email them to you for your records.
Call For A Free Phone Consultation (678) 865-8497:
Email or Upload Documents/Forms From Your Computer, Cell Phone, or Tablet and Get Your Taxes Prepared Right Away!
Set Up An Appointment:
Arrange a remote/virtual appointment or Visit One Of Our Multiple Convenient Office Locations!
It's That Simple!
Check out this great video